Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stupid mutt ..

Ummm ...

Sooo , we went out for a quick drink after work last night and ended up getting slaughtered ...

I rolled in about 4 am , checked my emails , made a cup of tea and a ham, mayonnaise and tomato sauce sandwich ( seemed like a good idea at the time ?? ) , tripped over a towel and threw it all over the fukin landladies dog ( who'd come for a sniff around !! ) .. Ooops ! ..

Soooo , Here's me ... Pissed ... 4 in the morning and trying to wash a fukin dog in the fukin shower ...

So now all my towels smell of dog ..

Really clean fukin dog though ...

Great !!

I'll get my coat ..

Not back at work till tomorrow morning so I'm gonna go food shopping to stock up the cupboards ..

Spag bol a la me for tea ...

I'm doing some music for a new car show on TV at the moment , pretty cool but we keep getting calls from the director ..

He wants to come to the studio so he can " Feel the vibe man !! " .. Ummm , this always ends up with the Director/Avertising agent / A & R man / Producer , spending hours and hours fuking your work up and then eventually returning it to the original piece of music you had before they got their grubby paws on it ..

Completely pointless but totally necessary client relationship forging fukin exercise !!

Note to all Directors /Avertising agents / A & R men / Producer's etc .. : Fukin leave it out kids eh !! ..

Anyway I'm going shopping ...

Listening to : Roger Waters ( Radio K.A.O.S. ) ... Eighties over-produced toss mate , you ain't the same without the band. " In the Flesh Live " , is one of the only albums I've ever thrown away in complete discussed .. I hated the fact that you tried to recreate Pink Floyd by yourself ... Just compare , " Shine on you crazy diamond " on this album to " Shine on you crazy diamond " on the Delicate sound of thunder album ... Your version sucks mate , big time ..

Curls up in a ball as Roger Waters fans the world over flame the fuck out of me ...

Just compare the two tracks , that's all I ask ! ...

Off to shop then ..

Bye ..

Oh yeah before I go ... That promotor guy calls me up this morning groveling like fuck .

Him , " I'm really sorry for being pissed on Friday night , I hope everythings cool with the night and stuff "

Me , " It's out of my hands mate , sorry "

Him , " You weren't serious about that were you mate "

Me , " Deadly fukin serious "

Him , " Oh I've really fucked up this time can we "

Me , " No !! "

Him , " fuck , I got mugged on the way home as well "

Me , ( trying not too piss myself laughing ) ... " O shit mate sorry , are you okay "

Him , " Yeah just a black eye , lost all the money though "

Well suprise sufukin prise !!

Me , " It happens to the best of us , Oh shit I got another call coming in mate I'll have to go "

Him , " but .... "

Click ....

See ya , wouldn't want to be ya !!

Doughnut ...

Right ... Shop ...

10 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

i like that insulting term, "doughnut". I learn new things every day.

3:52 pm  
Blogger pepsi said...

Right...

I found a wrap this morning on the way to the kitchen, half full; I had a shag and shedloads of drinks before I went to an interview the next day and got the job; and now you telling me the prom-d'oh-ter got mugged and is showing off a blackie?

I must be dead and in heaven - nice work!

4:05 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Strange that , I once landed some music for an advertising campaign and I'd gone to see the execs completely off my face from the night before . I sorta staggered into his office and drooled on his desk .. Just goes to show !!

4:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What the fukin fuck is it with this blogg spam ....

Fuck off !!

5:37 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

i wonder if anyone thinks a blog comment ad will work....invasive marketing 101...find people who give a shit, not just make the same stuff you do.

larph

6:45 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Holy shit - this sounds so totally like a movie script - except the people are real--- that promotor guy got fucked up by some crack heads....


Damn.

Honestly, funny as it is, I gotta feel sorry for the guy... 5 g's is a lot of cash, I could make a movie for that.

Anyway, must dash

xxxx

9:02 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah maybe's 5 grands a lot but he's had 5x that in as many weeks ... That's more than enough for doing fuck all ...

Anyway we've decided no more outside promoters .. We might as well be flushing the money down the toilet + we could do with spending it on a new rig for the bands ..

9:41 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

You are the boy my mother warned me about.

11:26 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

" You are the boy my mother warned me about. "

Yep !!

Sheriff , I've never had a dog so I don't really know dog stuff ..

The dog was in the shower , not me..

11:33 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah mate , all over the place !!

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home