Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

No comment

Sooo, I'm finally back online in the house after a month of buggering about. I signed up with Virgin broadband and, to be honest, it's a pile of crap! Their DNS server (the thing that returns web pages ) is so slow that sometimes I think dial up would be have been a better option?

I'm also finding it hard to get back into the blogging thing, so you'll just have to bear (sic) with me.

There's a lot going on in my life at the moment, but I just feel that I don't have anything to say about it

Simple as...

Mad


Laters

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back LCH! Too bad about the crap connection; the intertubes should just work w/o any hassles. Have you looked into a wireless solution? I think I speak for all your loyal readers when I say we'd like an update in what's been going on in your life, not that we're owed one of course, just if you find the time or have the inclination...

4:22 am  
Blogger Turtle said...

Glad to see you're back, man. well...sort of back. GL w/ the broadband thing.

1:48 pm  
Blogger Nölff said...

leeching off my neighbor's network router is the best internet I've found so far.

7:01 pm  
Anonymous East Norwalk Cabinets said...

Great posst thank you

4:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home