Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 20, 2006

Curry worry!

Sooo, after an afternoon of getting pissed in the pub with a few of the locals yesterday, I decided to do what every good British person will eventually do at one point in their life, I stumbled into the local curry house for "Prawn Madras, pilau rice and one of those keemery naan bread thingies please!"

Good idea?

Not

I now feel like curry death!

My kitchen worktop is stained pink from the bit that fell out of the carton and my stomach feels like i've been eating squash ball washed down with a bit of industrial peroxide bleach, and to top it all off the house stinks of sodding curry and it's making me feel even worse. I won't even mention the trip to the toilet. I'm really trying to forget about that particular event thanks.

Why the fuck do I do this too myself?

Note to the government: Curry should be labeled a class A drug, fuck all the other shit, that stuffs way bad!

I was finishing a mix with my mate B this morning and...

Noise + hangover + curry = Not good!

Urrgghhh!!

Ok, on a better note, I think me and Sweedy are good again. We kinda made up with the glorious power of the text message as I looked into the bottom of a beer glass and felt pretty damn sorry for myself down the pub. I've also sent her a "I'm sorry for being a complete tosser prick numpty idiot" card and a CD with Damien Rice "The animals are gone" on it. Not sure if she has it yet, but I'm hoping it'll prove to be a decent enough puncture repair kit.

Not really that big on flowers. Maybe I should learn to be.

Oh dear, I'm going soft in my old age!

What else, oh yeah! This is the most stupid thing I've heard in a long time: "MySpace sued by Universal Music??" I mean come on.... what the fuck is that about? What's wrong Mr Universal, somebody got a better business model than you have.

Spitting our dummies out of the pram are we?

Or

Your bikes got a shinny bell on it and gears and a saddle bag and flowers on the frame and stuff. Right, I'm not having any of that; chuck it off the hill!

Fukin idiots!

I hate the majors, they're just sooo full of shit.

Why don't you all just sue yourselves for being a bunch of mentally defective meatheads!

Get used to it Universal, it's a brave new digital world out there, and just coz you're not invited it doesn't mean it ain't gonna stop turning...

Mwwwaaaaaaa! (baby crying sound!!)

Oh well!

Right, I think I'm gonna be curry sick

Ooof!

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Memento said...

Ouch. Bad curry is the worst of all food poisoning there is out there!

Get well soon. Drink lotsa water.

5:06 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I don't like curry ever. Good, bad or otherwise.

9:12 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Bottle of JD taking away the curry badness thanks!

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home