Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 04, 2006

Paper heart rain?

Soo, This is the first time in a week I've had the time to sit down and write, I'm so busy at the mo what with the run up to Christmas and all that.

What's been happening then?

Loads of stuff, I've done so many bands over the last week that I'm a bit knackered, some good, some terrible, nothing really good eneough to write home about, although there was one girl who appeared onstage half naked with a moustache doing stream on concience shit about ex boyfriends she hates etc. All over a minimal electro backing track??

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Not really into all this artzy music shite to be honest, it really does nothing for me, and as far as modern art is concerned, I think the only good thing about Tate Modern is the fukin building it's housed in!

It all bollocks really!

Anyone can paint a hamster blue and call it "The tantric evolution of rainbow soup verses midnight the hamster on a cool spring day in Fluteland!!" can't they.

It's just not clever, so stop it!

In fact if you really want my take on modern art read TPAB, it gets updated now and again...Honest!

So yeah, all bollocks!

Oh yeah, nearly forgot...Sweedy gwirl sent me this card the other day and I was late for work, so I stuck it in my bag to read later. Anyway I'm on a packed tube going through Oxford circus when I remembers about the card. I takes it out of my bag and it feels a little bulky, so I'm like, "What's this about eh?"

Sooo, I remove the card from the envelope and open it and... Wooommmfff, it's suddenly raining little red paper hearts all over a packed fukin tube??? OMFG! I'm stood, on the tube, in a paper fukin heart typhoon of joy!!!! Ouch, I would have loved to have seen how red I went?

These hoody types are stood sniggering at me and this girl in her early twenties is like, "Oh that is sooo sweet", all I could say was an embarrassed to death: "Ok... Just Fuck off!!"

I ran away at the next station!

Shedding little paper hearts down the platform as I went

Much to the amusement of a station full of punters....

I'm staying in on valentines day!!

Thanks babe, love ya too!

Oh she does though, just spent the weekend with her...bless!

Anyway, I've got another week of Christmas parties and bands starting in about an hour or so, sooo I better scoot I guess

Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Aww come on man. That was nice. And better yet, the gesture wasn't wasted in the privacy of your own home. You thought better of it later, didn't ya? Softie.

6:36 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, i'm not saying it wasn't a nice gesture,but there's a time and a place

lol

4:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your blog is boring considering the title although your style is accessible enough. with a title like that you could be the next belle de jour for another dark market. maybe i haven't read enough!

12:23 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I' ain't making this up you fuck head, I don't wanna be the next fictional fukin belle de jour..jeez maybe you don't get the whole blog thing, if you want fantasy, read a fukin book you turd!!!

5:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home