Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bugger!

Sooo, Fri and I'm back from my travels.

Had a bit of a bust up with Sweedy girl so I'm feeling pretty fukin upset to tell you the truth, what can you say, my bad, although not entirely my fault! Repairable, I don't know? Sad? Yeah sad as fuck!

Anyway, apart from that, me and S had some great venue meetings and sorted a lot of shit out, so it's all looking pretty good in that department. Next step, we'll hire a large sound system and install it in the venue space for a couple of days and run some reference music full blast through it to:

A. know what we're dealing with acoustically and what we're gonna need in the way of acoustic treatments and,

B. make sure that it can't be heard half a mile down the road, and if it can, what we'll need to fix the problem. Absolutely no point in building a venue only to find that Jo Bloggs sodding pussy cat can't get his cat nap because of the bass making the pans fall off his kitchen wall!!

So yeah, we'll install a tempory sound system for a couple of days and go from there.

All good though, we're looking to build around the start of next year. The logistics involved are a bit of a mare though, but doable all the same. I took my bloody camera down there and forgot to take any pics?

Doughnut!

On another plus note, the label is about to turn it's first profit, and because of the relatively low costs involved, it'll hopefully stay in profit and we ain't even released any albums or compilations yet. So after two years of pretty hard work, we're getting there. Next years gonna be a big-un , I can feel it coming.

Now if I can only sort my bloody love life out!

Right, I have a club to run sooo

Laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

rock n roll dude!

(sorry to hear about the swedish bird)

but ce la vie as they say.

be cool

4:10 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It's all fixed now mate.

3:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home