Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, August 28, 2006

Bad chest!!

My mate Jimbo took these brilliant photos of The secret garden festival, you gotta love the drugs eh!!




Sooo, I'm sat in the house with a chest infection while the rest of the world gets on down at Nottinghill carnival. Boo hiss rah!!

I know if I go though, I'll just end up waking up tomorrow in all sort of trouble, so I guess I'm doing the right thing + I have a copy of Snakes on a plane to watch, so it's not all bad..

Boo hiss rahhhh!!

Nevermind.

Also, talking about carnival, why do the BBC print the same shity "people dressed in fancy costumes" carnival pictures every fukin year? Don't you realise that about two streets away you have like 100,000 people getting it down in front of some of the best sound systems in the world, much much better photo opportunities. That to me is the real carnival. But you know this right?

Fridays gig was pretty good, well up until the point my mate J handed out the sillyness and it all went completely pair-shaped. I have some great photos but my camera is refusing to upload them to my computer??

Note to people about to purchase a Nikon Coolpix camera: Fukin don't bother, the build quality is complete shite!! I've had mine since Christmas and the thing has just fallen apart? First the battery compartment fell off, them the lens jammed and broke, now the USB is fucked. Not impressed Nikon, not impressed at all! I used to have a Canon EOS 1000f, and it lasted for ten years of touring the world with bands, while Nikons poxy effort hasn't even lasted 10 fukin month's? Cos it was a present, I don't have a receipt and Nikon just don't wanna know, I even got a quote to fix the lens that was actually more than the purchase price of a new camera. Nikon, sorry but your a shit company. And I won't buy from you again, cheap Japanese rubbish!!

Ok rant over.

On a plus note, the label is doing really well and the band I did at the V festival have asked me to work with them full time doing their live sound. They've just signed a new deal and have a new album coming out in Feb so there'll be shit loads of gigs next year. There's even talk of an Australian gig (Bondi Beach) on Christmas day...Oooooo!! Watch this space.

Ok, as promised, live from the V festival, Johnny Rockstar and How not to put a tent away!! (Yes I know it's on it's side, but imovie doesn't have a "turn it on it's other side" feature?)





Loose change, If you like conspiracy theories, you'll love this! All 1 1/2hours hours of it.

Right, I feel the need to mope around the house, with my bad chest!

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger pop renaissance said...

ugh - nothing worse than a summer cold. you need the tried and trued recipe: a hot lemonade with a shot of whiskey in it. clears you right up. get better mate!

6:56 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, no shit!

12:32 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No, actually it's a pretty good gore-fest!

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home