Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 05, 2006

Retail combat.

Yey, it's sunny again...

Ok, World cup tune deadline is Sunday so that's nearly in the bag. Got a call from the label last night who'd heard the version I first did (without the cheese) and their like "Fuck man I love it," so I'm like "well you know I've been asked to put back all the cheezy bits?" and their like " Naa man, no fucking way, just leave it like it is!!" Oh bollocks, luckily for me I save different versions of mixes as I go along so there's a halfway mix somewhere on my puter, It's just a case of finding it and chucking it down the light pipe.. Fukin do this, do that?? It's in the bag Sunday which ever way though, so at least I'll be shot of the damn thing..

Good!!

Ok, I'm gonna do some retail therapy on my way down to the club coz I need some summer togs..

I call it blitz shopping, the homework has been done, it's just a matter of putting myself in the retail firing line and going for it!!

The list (as it stands):
  1. 3 pairs converse, 1 pair black hi-top, 1 pair white low-top, 1 other pair?
  2. 2 pairs long army type shorts
  3. 3 T-shirts
  4. 2 dress shirts
  5. 2 pair Diesel Jeans
  6. 1 Adidas combat jacket (way cool, there's only like 5 or 6 of them in the country). Haven't made up my mind if I wanna spend this much money on a combat jacket yet, but I had the girl put me one away just in case (providing nobody serious want's it... i.e. Mr Brown or the Gallagher's or One of the upcoming indie band singer twats etc. etc. Get the fuck off it, it's mine you cunts!!!)
  7. New shades...
And I think that's it for the time being. Sooo, retail therapy blitz thing going down in Covent Garden this afternoon... woohoo!!

Nothing really exciting in the News today, some politician got sacked but who the fuck cares. Not me, that's for sure!!

Right, I'm taking myself to Nando's for lunch..

Hope the club's busy tonight, can't be arsed clock watching all night again..

Ok, food.

Laters

9 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Nandos?

what's wrong with you?

if you want chicken - then be honest - get KFC.

Nandos is junk food masquerading as something else.

Good luck with that tune - I'll be listening out for it.

2:23 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Hot chicken though!

2:48 pm  
Blogger chloe said...

awww do you go for lunch by yourself?

9:42 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep..

Always alone

4:11 am  
Blogger Roonie said...

Lovely list.

10:52 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks roonie

Soom how's the foot?

lol

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doom, for some reason that KFC line seems familiar..
Are you sure you do not secretly work for them??

London Cokehead Nando's is awesome, get dark blue converse they go with everything, or there are these new metallic ones, like bronze(y) that I like.. Deisel men soo cool right now, and you could buy your cargo shorts there :)

I love shopping lists.

lol.
xox

11:56 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Can't really see myself in spaceman all-stars dear!

Lol

2:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your shopping list

how about some Lacoste polos

or at least H & M

peace and Sandwiches

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home