Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Logical links

Just in case anyone's interested, this is what I get to look at every day in the studio...Pretty pretty.

Click image to see what the fuck's going on (Go on then, get on with it!), it's a big pic so you can zoom right in if you feel like it, you may not give a toss, but at least I've given you the option: which is more than can be said for some fukin people eh!!


Anyway, It's called Logic Pro and it's easily the most advanced music production platform on the face of the planet.. It truely rocks like only a big rock thing can!!

And don't come at me with the Cubase or Protools or Cakwalk (sic) are better shit, coz they just fukin ain't...OK!!

The saying goes: If you can't make a record on Logic Pro: you can't make a record...Period!!

I have a client in the studio today, so I guess it'll be a long one...

Ok and, what is it with this blowing each other up shit?? I mean really, what the fuck's up with that. Can't you like, sit down and have a chat and a cup of tea or something or even have a good old fashioned punch up..It's just daft...Stop it!! Once you've blown all your enemies up, what you gonna do then eh!! Hmm!!

Barhumbug. Stupid people on a stupid fukin planet???

This is a Badass machine though: Wanty wanty!!

Also Lara Croft has aquired a magnetic grappler.. Ho hum!! But, after completing every Tomb Raider game so far, I have decided that enough of my life has already been spent with Little Miss Croft and so I'm giving the magnetic grappler a miss... Thanks!! (well actually I could just... NO!!!)

Finally: This story is just soo fukin bad..

The BBC won't show the film in it's entirety, but I managed to track it down.

Warning: It's pretty damn sick!! .. Link

Disgusting...nuff said!!

Laters

11 Comments:

Blogger mcdolph said...

good til friday cos that's when a new one goes up (i'm talkin about this strip specifically) http://www.asofterworld.com/

1:22 am  
Blogger sigh9 said...

yeah well if you can afford the mac and the logic you bastard...the rest of us are stuck in the PC ghetto with cool-but-not-cool-enough Ableton Live.

Jealous... moi?

and yes, I have serious gear lust looking at the Mac Book Pro. Do I have to tell you how lucky you are to have that job?

7:05 pm  
Blogger pop renaissance said...

i'm with sigh9 - if i could afford that shit, it would be on my desk right now. but i'm stuck with a pc so old i have to feed the hamster inside to power it up.

oh, and those sick fucks with the turkeys should have a bat taken to them. pricks.

7:12 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

"oh, and those sick fucks with the turkeys should have a bat taken to them. pricks."

Agreed!!

Ableton has it perks..

7:23 pm  
Blogger sigh9 said...

I do love me a bit of Ableton, I'd love to give that Logic a whirl. I heard a lot of people claim its sound to be far superior.

Although I tend to keep that quiet on the ableton forums.

8:27 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

The sound is only as good as your DA converters, period..

So if your using Apogees on Ableton or Logic it'll sound exactly the same..

Me, I'm on Foscurites at 44.1 and 16bit, any higher sample rates are just overkill if you ask me..

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can run Logic 5 on Windows :-) I would never buy a mac.

8:25 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

There's no comparison between logic 5 and 7Pro, they're virtually different programmes.


"I would never buy a mac."

Then my friend, you are missing out , big time!!

It's a very very rare thing to come across anyone on the Professional studio and production circuit running a PC

64 (or more)Exs24 samplers and 100 odd tracks of audio with shit loads of plugins running no problem what-so-ever!

8:53 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Just out of interest, that's the same as using 8 Akai S3200's and 4 24 track tape machines at the same time!!

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're really the pro you say you are, you'll know the quality of the record has fuck all to do with the software used - Logic, ProTools, Cubarse, Sonar... it's all the fucking same.

I'm so tired of people crapping on about their software of choice, as are you, yet you do it, too.

it's never been about the gear.

7:09 pm  
Blogger Nölff said...

I use a mac too. Good choice.

12:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home