Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2005

No rest for the wicked ...

Soo , Just when I thought that I had a night off Sat .. I get a call of duty to go and engineer another band on Sat night ( talk about being in demand for fucks sake ) ..

All good though as the band is one of my Favorite up and coming electronic rock bands there called Warren Suicide and they are shit hot check out the site ...

My mission is to make um sound sooo fat that the crowd fukin explode ... Woohoo ...

But fuck am I tired ... All work and no play , think I'll get fucked after the gig ... Little Mistress is coming down to see them play as well ...

Sorry haven't had the time to post much this week , I get an hour or two here and there as I'm getting up/going to bed but I'm just sooo fukin busy at the mo ....

Next weeks OK , but the next two weeks after that are just fukin Kaos !!!

Not complaining though ... It's my career choice after all ..

Just remembered that I haven't eaten yet ... So I'm off out for dinner and then it's on to the club for soundchecks at four ...

Oooof !!

I'll try and get some pics of tomorrow nights gig ... Must get a fukin digi camera at some point ..

Anyway , no rest for the wicked ...

Laters !!

Listening too : Warren Suicide ( Trying to learn the live set for Sat ) ..

2 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Having a bad night in New Jersey then are we ??

4:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knob.

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home