Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's nearly party time !!

Soo , Today I'm being lazy ...

I'm just sat in the house , making music , drinking tea and generally doing fuck all ..

Hoorah !!

It's a beautiful day outside though so I'm gonna take myself out for a pint ...

I've just realised that in a couple of weeks it's Notting Hill carnival ... The party of the year ..

We don't really participate in the normal gatherings , I myself find the main carnival a pain in the fukin arse , too many people , too much trouble and just fukin awful trying to travel about ..

Sooo , we hire our own pub , put in a huge sound system , get some of Londons finest DJ's and PA's and kick the shit out of it for two days solid .... Woohoo !!

I always need about a week to recover ..But it's great for catching up with people even though we all get too fucked to speak .. But WTF it's carnival !!

Anyway , expect some great pics from what will be an awesome event + some classic posting .. You won't believe what goes down at Carnival ( especially when the MDMA powder comes out too play !! )

Right I'm off for a pint ..

Russian Stalker email of the day : HI,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW ARE YOU,MY SWEET?????I HAVE NEW MOB.NUMBER:************ I DO NOT KNOW,WHERE ARE YOU?????STRANGE... BEST WISHES,ANASTASYA XX

I'm hiding mate , from you !!

Listening too : Paul Wella ( Wild Wood ) , The Man .

" WEEEELLLLLAAAAA !!!! "

19 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

lol, i thought annie said she found herself a new mob.as in gangstas.

4:03 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You've changed again .. Is this the dark moody pondering look ... Or the postmodern French intellectual pose ??

4:19 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I been busy as a mother fucker today... I have been up since 2:30am and out of bed since 4:30am.

But the sun's been shining in London today, mate. So it's all good.

Carnival weekend sounds ace.

I might sit indoors and watch series 4 of 24 all weekend.

xxx

4:55 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

yeah it's ridiculous eh, thid catch me if ye can thing....neurotic i suppose....it's the at least you can see my face pose.for the last time, i'm no french person.not even intellectual.

5:31 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ooo come on dear , you look great mate !!

5:48 pm  
Blogger Paige said...

Pictures, eh? oooh so compelling.. I can't wait.

6:44 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

its funny as shit that she reads these posts and keeps on lovin, i guess ignorance is bliss when your after a cokehead from the u.k.

russian babes are sexy scary....you should buy a shield, like an old trojan shield, and learn to fight shield style.

carnival sounds a lot like wakestock which is going on this weekend in toronto. minus as many dj's add in a lot more sun and water sport, equal amount of party and gone fukery.

7:42 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah !! Party on dude !

Don't think the Ruski bird reads this blog ..

In fact I know she doesn't

Thank fuck ....

8:09 pm  
Blogger one-step-removed said...

Hi. I found this site linked from Blogwise, where you are listed as

'Dairy of a Cokehead'.

I am shocked and disappointed to find that you do not own, or otherwise participate in, a dairy. I can only assume that this is a cheap ruse to generate traffic. Please buy a dairy forthwith.

Many thanks,

Snoopy.

9:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Dairy of a London Cokehead ...

Mooooo !!

Sorry to disappoint mate ...

But alas , I have no connection or dealings with our Lactic cousins ....

9:36 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Me neither mate !!

1:09 pm  
Blogger Spo said...

the carnival is quality but watched from a far rather than in the throng - as then it seems to be a whole day spent queing - which while terribly british - is a bit shit.

5:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the helicopters til 3am... does that freak you out when your buzzing?

7:51 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Nope !. par for the course mate

12:19 am  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Russian gangsters and MDMA powder and helicopters overhead. Its all so James Bond... Have fun x

11:01 am  
Blogger pepsi said...

where's my daily fix, mate?

3:08 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Sorry Pepsi , I'm a busy boy at the mo ..

4:00 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

busy as is little mistress paying you a visit? or busy as in I'm a Big Record Producer?

8:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. It's really hard for me to procrastinate if you don't write a few posts.

I'm depending on you.

3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home