Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Froggy Zen

Soooo , The usual weekend antics were had , went out , got bladdered , fell over , came home ..

Although I did bail out early , I wonder if I'm getting old ... Oh no , I hope I haven't caught lightweightitus , No that wouldn't be good .... Not good at all ...

So anyway , I got sent that Crazy frog album in the post today and I had a listen . In my job you have to listen to all types of music just so you know what's going down in the " BIZ " ...

Sooo , this is my full review of the above said crazy frog thingymajiggy ...

Don't know what the crazy frog is : Then consider yourself lucky ..

My Review :

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHITE I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY FUKIN LIFE , IF THIS IS WHAT THE WE ARE FEEDING THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN THE NAME OF FUKIN ART THEN I AM IN THE WRONG FUKIN JOB ..

AT LEAST THE SMURFS ALBUM HAD FUKIN ORIGINAL MUSIC .

Yeah , I didn't think it was that good really , a couple of ok songs but overall :

THE MOST TOSSEST OF TOSS TOSSNESS ON THE PLANET OF FUKIN TOSS IN TOSSLAND .TOSSCOM ... FOR FUCKS SAKE !!!


Ahhhh , that's better ...

So , So much better ...

Feeling the relief now , and .... tossing the Crazy Frog out of the flat window ..

And ... onto the street below

Off you go little froggy , toss toss ...

And .... Yes.... Under a taxi cab and ... Smashed to pieces ...

Gooood !!!

Feeling the love now ...

Feeling the Zen ..

Ahh .. Breath in ...Slowly .

Then listen to : Drawing restraint 9 ( A sountrack Composed by Bjork ) by : Yes you've guessed it Bjork herself ..

Which actually is art , and actually is quite magical ... Well done love ..

Phew , that was close ..

Oh bugger I've left the teabag in the cup too long ..

It's all bloody cold now ...

More Zen ...

And breath out ..

And .... Make another cup of tea .

Also : To the person who searched on Google for " Sign's of a cokehead " , and found my site ..

There are many tell tale signs of a cokehead to be wary of , the first being .. " Somebody actually doing coke " ..

There you go , now you know ..

All clued up now you are and everything ....

Off you trot ..

4 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Or the dealer , or the martians , or the milkman with a shotgun for that matter ...

Were all really paranoid you see !!

What , who said that ??

2:16 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

There's a really good post in this somewhere ..

" How to tell if somebody is doing coke .. The fact's"

Right i'm on it ...

2:21 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Don't know if I would buy the Bjork , it's very artsy .

But for what it is , it's superb ...

Yeah , fuck the frog indeed ..

5:50 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Corvettes rock , they look a little silly on British roads though ..

Like the Martians that parked in the back garden last night . If you must come see , than paint your ships to match the surroundings ..

See : Camouflage .

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home