Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A nice little earner ...

Soo , I think that little Miss Russian Stalkeretsky has finally gone mad ..

I check my mobile phone messages yesterday and i've got a mad Russian bird saying ..

" I'm very dissapointing by you , you promised I am to come to London and I then am being avoided, I am thinking that you not very nice person , I hope that is not the case and you are busy , I call you later , big kisses for you , you are love "

Check it out " I am love " , it's official ..

Oh no !!

What have I gone and done now ..

Listen darlin , I promised you fuck all ...

It's kinda funny , I called in on my mate A ( girl ) on my way to the club yesterday , A runs an upmarket brothel from a flat in Victoria , she reckons I could bring the Russian bird over and then A could employ her ... " There's a big demand for Eastern Europeans you know " , she said in her affected accent ( makes me go weak at the knees ) .. She's saying this to me as she's bundling me into the backroom as one of her clients arrives ... So I sat and twiddled my thumbs for , Oh , say at least five minutes while she took care of business ..

Yes A , really good fukin idea babe .. The idea of pimping a Russian model in London is exactly what my dear departed mother would have had in mind when she brought me into this world !!

She'd bloody kill me ... If she was still alive .

For fuck sake , what am I becoming ..

" we could go 50/50 " ...

No A mate , fukin stop it ..,

Suppose it's an idea though ...

£ 160 a job , say 10/15 jobs a day at 50 % , that's , that's a nice little earner that's what that is ... Bollocks mate , stop it ...

Have a word with yourself ..

Anyway , I'm going out , to find some sin in West London ..

Listening to : George Carlin , fukin funny guy , I was laughing so hard on the tube listening to this the other day that a Policeman took me to one side and asked me if I was OK ...

Me , " yeah mate , I'm crying cos this guys fukin funny mate " ..

Copper : " what guy ? "

Me , " Goerge Carlin "

Copper , " Never heard of him , prefer Chubby Brown myself "

Me , " Naw mate , he's a fat racist twat "

Copper , " That's why he's funny , anyway carry on sir "

Me : " Yeah cheers mate "

You know , British Bobbies are actually quite a friendly bunch ( if your British that is . ), not like that Greek copper twat who thwacked me with his batton in fukin Crete ..

Fuker nearly knocked me out .. It really hurts that batton shit ...

Fukin Fucker !!!

Right i'm going out !!

To find sin .

3 Comments:

Blogger pepsi said...

as you said - that's just not right, mate!

:-) <- we should use them as long as we're still allowed, eh?

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog...just got in absolutely cream-crackered had a shitty day and you put the first smile on my face ALL fookin day!

Ta luv

10:17 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No problemo ...

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home