Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2005

Clare and Henry , a fukin love story !!

Sooo , last night was funny ..

Finished in the studio about 7 pm and then went to see a Jazz band sorta thing , the band are into the second song and i'm thinking this sounds shit ( not the band , the sound ) ... So I have a look around for the mixing desk , it's in the corner of the room and there's this girl behind it who's looking really fukin worried .. So , I go over to her ..

Me , " You alright mate "

Her , " No , I haven't got a clue what i'm doing , and it's all going terribly wrong " ..

No Shit !!!!

Me , " O dear , do you want a hand " ..

Her , " Pleeeassse , who are you though ? "

Me , " It's ok mate i'm a sound engineer " ..

Her , " Oh , you are my Knight in shining armour "

Me , " Not really dear , I'm just a sound engineer , come on out of the way mate . "

I get behind the desk , I'm not suprised this girl's having a mare !! , it's one of those stupid fukin digital desks ..

Note to all venue owners : When setting up a live venue , DO NOT get a fukin digital desk , they are , ( if your new to the desk ) , a sound engineers worst fukin knightmare .. It's so much fun scrolling thru menu after menu , when all you want to do is put a bit more 4k on a vocal , NOT !! ... Do yourself's a favour and don't even go there , thanks ...

I slowly work out this desks obscenely stupid GUI operating system and then get the band sounding good ...

All good ..

Soo, i'm chatting away to this girly girl , when all of a sudden she burts into fukin tears , for fuck's sake here we go ..


" My Boyfriends just left me after five years , and I'm no good at my job , and ...and !!!

Blimey mate have a word ..

O dear ...

So , not only am I doing this girls fukin job , I'm getting .. " Clare and Henry a Tragic love story in 3D surround sound fukin Technocolor " .... And I've only come out for a quick pint ... Lordy lord !!!

The band finishes , I say my farewell's , finish my pint and go downstairs in the venue .. but this girl follows me !! , so now I get , " Clare and Henry a Tragic love story in 3D surround sound fukin Technocolor part fukin 2 " ....

At this point I just want to go home ...

Me , " I'm off home now bye !! "

Her , " Where do you live ? "

Me , " West London , in ********** "

Her , " Oh , I live there , can we share a cab "

Me .. Being polite , " I suppose so "

So now I get , " Clare and Henry a Tragic love story in 3D surround sound fukin Technocolor part fukin three " , all the way fukin home ..

We get home ....

Her .. " Fancy a night cap "

Me , " No mate I've got a really early start tomorrow "

Her , " Ok here's my number , maybe we can go for a drink sometime ? "

Me , being polite , " OK I'll call you "

LIke that's gonna ever happen !!!

Shame really , she was kinda hot ...

I get in the house , and go to bed ...

And that's that ...

Right , I have a club to run so i'm off out ...

Russian stalker email of the day : HI!I WANT TO SEE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ARE Ok?! BIG KISS FOR YOU,MY SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANASTASYA

O dear ...

6 Comments:

Blogger pepsi said...

damn! but you PROMISED to call! *snif*

ah well. good chance you'll never bump into her again. wanna bet?

5:25 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

It would probably be best if you avoid that nightspot for the next 90 days. It's a good bet she will be a regular looking for her "knight in shining armor".

9:23 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

you actually update your blog quite often.

well done.

that is a good thing.


doom
xxx

9:37 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yes doom mate , I update within the 20 - 30 mins I get between working , waking up and coming down from the night before ..

Thus the poor grammer , I have to type it all really fukin fast ..

4:55 am  
Blogger jonny said...

so when do I get to meet her?

2:31 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

all about east european charming girls eh?

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home