Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2005

You think , We think , I think ... Part 1

You think : The more people I kill the the more women I will have in my heavenly Harem after death ..

We think : Fuck off you idiot , even if you do arrive at your Harem with loads of birds , do you think they will wanna know you , your a murderer mate and that's no basis for a loving relationship , ever ..

I think : I wonder if i'll have time to do my laudry tomorrow


You think : Allah the all merciful will forgive us , as we only carry out his duty ..

We think : Don't be so fukin stupid , get a grip , your talking in riddles and rhymes about an unproven subject , that may or may not be true , show us the fukin real evidence you doughnut brain ..

I think : I wonder what's on TV tonight ..


You think : Other religions are wrong and we are the true religion , it's written in the Koran ...

We think : Leave it out mate , listen to yourself , you having a laugh at your own expense ..

I think : Anyone got any beer !!



The only thing you are achieving is to make us fukin rant about things we can't be arsed with !!

Go on blow us all up , it'll go down in history really fukin well ..

Can I get back to writing about the things that interest me now please ...

In other word's , crawl back under your shell and let me live my fukin life mate , without the interjection of your sad fukin existence ..

I do not share the same views as my government , I am not interested in your politics , I just want to make music , do drugs and shag birds ...

Thank you !!

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

on TV tonight: fahrenheit 9/11


can't escape it...

7:25 am  
Blogger Spo said...

"I do not share the same views as my government , I am not interested in your politics , I just want to make music , do drugs and shag birds ..."

be careful you might get elected saying things like that....

8:37 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

And as the hundred flowers blossom, sweet cousin cocaine lays her cruel, cruel hands on your head - alack and alas, all of us on the bus that day wanted to be somewhere that was not there.

It's better that , not drinking , not listening to music, treating woman like shit and blowing your brothers up ...

11:21 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Better than mate , better T H A N , it learns to spell , so it can get it's point across .

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home