Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bloody ell ..

I know I said that I wasn't gonna get political this week but ...

Fuck me with a large heavy broom handle , somebody in England is finally using a brain !!!

It's about fukin time ....

Ex-Comprehensive school pupil , who's education was fucked up by the stupid fukin thick wankers at the back of every classroom who would never , " shut the fuck up !!!! "

( Education since fixed , I.T. BSc hons, not that I ever fukin use it .. )

This green and pleasent land may just survive yet !!

Russian stalker email of the day : IT IS VERY NICE,THAT YOU WRITE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW ARE YOU,MY DEAR??????????WHAT HAPPENDS IN YOUR LIFE?????I REMEMBER ALL!!!!!!BEST WISHES TO YOU!!!!!BIG KISS xxx ANASTASYA

Err I didn't write you again ??????

Oh no !!

Listening to : Nasa TV , proper geeky stuff , but fun anyway ..

1 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Why no dear , not on a first date ( errhem !! )

If your wondering about the edit , she sent me five emails today ...

I thought the first one was the best ..

12:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home