Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2005

Back in the real world ..

Soo , It's Monday again ...

I'm gonna try and keep this week as free from Politics and current affairs as I can .. I never intended this blog to be a stomping ground for my views on government and world policy . It's just that the past few weeks events have got in the way a bit and to be honest with you , I think that I've rocked the boat far enough that it's in danger of filling with water , going tits up and sinking to new depth's of controversy !!

Sooo , back in the surreal world

The weekend was a bit uneventful , stayed in Saturday night , Little Mistress had been to a party and she came to see me afterwards , the poor girl turned up lagging drunk which was kinda hilarious apart from the fact that she gave me a running commentary on the film that I was trying to watch . So I never really got to watch it , shame really I like 2001 ...

Staying in , is the new going out !!

We went out Sunday , had lunch and then got stupidly pissed .. Today I have the hangover from hell ..

We came back to my place and had properly dirty sex , The " Oh dear I have to wash all my bedding now ! " , type of sex that one sometimes has on a Sunday ( or any other day of the week come to think of it ) . Which was nice !!

I've just put her on the train home , soo Bye Bye Little Mistress , you rock babe ! .

So now , I'm going to have a cup of coffee and chill out till my head returns to a safe place of normality ..

Listening too : Absolutely fuck all , music won't help at present ..

Cooking later : Jerk chicken , rice and peas a la me !!

4 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Ummm !

5:17 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

you're right... I never wanted my blog to be about lousy politics and world destruction BUT iI figured it was on nmy mind a lot so I felt compelled to blog about it.

Good for you about the little mistress.... the 2 week gap where you didn;t post I got worried that you guys had split up!

xxx <--- for HER and not you.

6:15 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

ow sheeyat strandge spellur grant edmunds is hear

...

4:23 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You gotta admit though , the guy or whoever he is ( actually I sorta know from an email I was sent ) , Is good for a laugh ...

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home