Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 16, 2005

A rendezvous with sin !!

Soo , little Mistress is coming to see me , so i'm all excited ..

Haven't seen her for two weeks , Sooo I guess a night of passionate games lies ahead ..

All good ..

And it's scorching hot ... And I have drugs , and !!!

And that's about the size of that ..

I'll let you know what goes on ..

But for now , I'm off to enjoy the sun ...

And the company of a beautiful little minx ..

Oh !! , I am a naughty boy ..

Love it

Tee hee me ..

Bye ....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the true sin is saying "teehee". The rest, are all virtues!

1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! HOPE IT TURNS OUT!

6:30 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

mitzzee speaks like the russian stalker. It is alarming.

7:14 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Doesn't she just !

7:28 pm  
Blogger Stanley Bishop Burhans said...

Here in America, I feel scared to make open references to having drugs on my blog. Your greater freedom of expression makes me feel jealous

8:08 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Believe you me mate , it was a difficult choice , and it scares off a heck of a lot of people who would otherwise be reading this ...

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home