Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sooo, My sisters Husband is dying of stage 3 colonic mastized son of a bitch, motherfukin, spreading everywhere in his body, 1 year ( if he's lucky ) to live cancer, and I'm thinking 'Why them??

They discovered this last Friday.

There is no fucking god ruling this planet...and if there is, he's having a fucking laugh with us all.

She has four kids to look after.

I'm a very very fucking angry boy at the moment, so I'm listening to Kate Bush ( Arial ) to try and get myself in perspective.

FUKIN... MEH!!!

laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicey said...

That stinks dude, cancer is a horrible desease, that and blindness are the only charities that I support. Lets hope that its been caught quickly, just makes you think how lucky we are.
Take care dude

Nicey

5:23 pm  
Blogger Nolan Micron said...

Ahh, Man. That's the shits.

None of my business, but if it was me, I'd let him know that I would be there to look after his Missus and the kids after he's gone.

Kind of puts things into perspective, No?

4:19 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

There is nothing to say is there ..poor bloke and his poor family.

1:08 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

this is a high crazy but im reading a book that i wouldnt normally read but wtf is going on i kind of see the kid in you ?? i am so strange HA

4:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a high crazy
acrylic jewelry

Akoya pearl beads

Akoya Pearl Bracelets

Akoya pearl brooches

Akoya pearl earrings

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home