Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hey! my blog...completely forgot.

Enough already...I'm posting!

Sooo: What's been going on?

Well I've been here:



And done this ( not me or the band in any of these pics by the way )


And this:

And this:

And been here:

And here:

And seen this:
And played with this lot:

Etc. etc. etc. In other words...all over the chip shop.

Places either visited or passed through in the last few weeks; Brussels, Vienna, Warsaw, Krakow, Marseilles, Graz, Belgrade, Heathrow, Gatwick , Stansted etc. etc. etc.

And today I'm having a day off before returning to the venue tomorrow to finish an install.

Points of note over the last few weeks.

Finishing a gig at 12.30 and spending 2 hours sleeping in the hotel before going back to the airport for 4am for a 6am flight, throwing a strop cos I thought I'd lost my bank cards, finding my bank cards, flying to Brussels, then Vienna for a three hour drive up into the mountains into Graz and then playing at 3 am the following morning.

And you lot think this is all fukin glamorous and shit.

What else? The synth museum in Austria, lots of lovely knobs, sliders and assorted flashy things, right up my street. Shame JR made us speed around it a lightning pace coz he needed to go sit in his hotel room and smoke dope???? Well done, first prize, brilliant idea. Like we never get to see the inside of a fukin hotel room ever.

I will never forgive you.

Very happening place by the way Graz, lots of cool bars, restaurants, nightclubs inside mountains, arty shit and generally happening things happening. Well worth the visit.

+ We reckon if the flight home had crashed it would have taken out half the British dance acts and DJ's scene.

It didn't

Oh yeah reminds me of the other week when British Airways tried to feed a plane full of Roots Reggie Rasta's ( traveling as a band to the same venue as us ) bacon sandwiches for Breakfast..

"Bumberclot! take it away you stanky gwirl or I check you out of t plane window with yo boyfriend who look like a gwirl too, go on now and why I still smellin dat shit!? "

Next err: Getting sooo pissed in Serbia on a barge ( converted into a nightclub ) that I barely made it through airport security and I can't even remember the flight home. Something about plumb brandy if I remember rightly?

Finally: getting barred from my local pub for being naughty in the toilets. No biggie really, plenty more pubs where I live. Technically I don't know if I'm barred or not, but I'm guessing I am and I'm not going back in just for a certain tosser behind the bars personal satisfaction of turfing me back out again.

He knows who he is the hyprocrytical, pug faced, Lirish ( London Irish ) tampon brained twat!!

Nuff said.

And that's that really. Busy busy bee.

Right I'm out the door to find a new local

I'll post as and when I get time and/or something interesting actually happens.

Laters.

12 Comments:

Blogger Nicey said...

Getting barred goes with the territory innit, happened to me twice in a week, one club and a pub.
FFS give us a warning first eh

10:18 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yes...unfortunately

11:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's alive! Plum brandy?! Eugh that sounds evil..Good to hear you're alive and kicking, sounds like you're busy with the band. x

10:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

very alive and very busy babe.

12:59 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

No not jealous at all , no really,honestly this green tige to my skin is just genetic. I have the whole rabid jealousy thing well under control...... considering I've spent the same time evicting squatters and suing insurance companies. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

But at least I now have enough money from doing my dirty job to buy my tickets for Latitude, hurrah.

7:43 am  
Blogger Butchie said...

How many spare power supplies were hanging out with that Series 5? I blew up 2 in one day, last year.

1:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic board .. must be a Japanese number

so good to see you again. give you a bell

1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...unfortunately

I like your blog !!
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!

acrylic jewelry

Akoya pearl beads

Akoya Pearl Bracelets

Akoya pearl brooches

Akoya pearl earrings

7:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...unfortunately

acrylic jewelry

Akoya pearl beads

Akoya Pearl Bracelets

Akoya pearl brooches

Akoya pearl earrings

3:29 am  
Blogger Sean Parker said...

Thank you for writing such a impressive words for us to make our day.
stansted airport cheap parking

6:51 am  
Blogger Jason Martin said...

looking forward for more amazing posts like this one.
cheap airport parking luton

7:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice collection of images. I just love it.
long stay parking Heathrow

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home