Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

An alarming night out

Sooo: I was working a venue Central London last night, couple of bands, nothing to write home about. Same shit different day.

Anyway it got to about 10:30 and the venues fire alarm system went off?

The sound system power was cut, the emergency house lights went on and the security evacuated the building.

It was 10:30 so we decided therefore to just end the night and send everybody home. No biggie really, it happens surprisingly a lot wot with pissed punters smashing fire alarms on the way home 'n' all that.

I rushed around trying to find where the broken alarm was, found it, reset the alarm system , powered the venue back up and then I noticed...

....all the tills had been smashed open?

The venue had been robbed???

Right under our fukin noses.

In under 15 mins flat?

Not a trace on the cameras either? For some stupid reason (which I can't actually work out ) as the venue powers down into emergency mode. So do the fukin camers???

Whether the robbers actually knew this or not I don't know.

I would say probably not to be honest.

Yep...all the till locks had been smashed ( not a difficult job really with a hammer, a screwdriver and a couple of minutes. You'd have never heard it with the sound of the alarms going off ) but... these fukin chancers had made off with all the cash.

Unbelievable!

I mean hats off to them...genius idea.

The Police said they'd seen this before, but never in a packed venue full of punters, staff and security?

Must have been planning it for a while I guess.

The mad thing was that the venue manager was in his office the whole time and I was running about the place trying to find out which alarm had been smashed.

Never saw or heard a thing the whole time?

Clever.

Very clever!

Ninja robbers even.

Hope they enjoyed the crack fest the robbery probably paid for?

H'mm

Todays internet site of mesmerizing worthiness.

Laters

3 Comments:

Anonymous mr_nice said...

I like their style, just go to show if ya havethe balls and front you can get away with anything ....
Hopefully ya don't lose out bro

12:09 pm  
Anonymous Autoresponder Designer said...

Hello,
i thought that your blog may be a good way to advertise a site as i used there services and they gave a very huge and first class response and timely support for there services. So, please do let your readers know this site and help me promoting the same !!
Sandy Alarm Systems

6:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a mildly amusing/kind of disturbing poem i found that i think is quite fitting for this blog.

Enjoy!



My Name is Cocaine

My name is Cocaine - call me Coke for short
I entered this country without a passport
Ever since then I've made lots of scum rich
Some have been murdered and found in a ditch.
I'm more valued than diamonds, more treasured than gold
Use me just once and you too will be sold.
I'll make a schoolboy forget his books
I'll make a beauty queen forget her looks.
I'll take renowned speakers and make them a bore
I'll take a mother and make her a whore.
I'll make a teacher forget how to teach
I'll make a preacher not want to preach.
I'll take all your rent money and you'll get evicted
I'll murder your babies or they'll be born addicted.
I'll make you rob and steal and kill
When you're under my power you have no will.
Remember my friend my name is "Big C"
If you try me just once you may never be free.
I've destroyed actors, politicians and many a hero
I've decreased bank accounts from millions to zero.
I make shooting and stabbing a common affair
Once I take charge you won't have a prayer.
Now that you know me what will you do?
You'll have to decide - it's all up to you.
The day you agree to sit in my saddle
The decision is one that no one can straddle.
Listen to me, and please listen well
When you ride with cocaine you are headed for hell!!!

2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home