Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2007

Staying in? (Err noooo!)

Sooo, so much for staying in this weekend. I got a call from my mate J (girl) at around 7pm Sat night, she was having a party at her place just off Portobello Rd and after about 10mins of her convincing me to "Stop being such a miserable old git and get you arse over here!" I stopped being such a miserable old git and got my arse and went over there.

And I've just returned this afternoon!

Pretty good party actually, the usual shenanigans were had, lots of coke, lots of drink, lots of talking absolute shite. Pulled this fairly nice blonde girl and got a shag in the back bedroom, which I was kinda needing to take my mind off you know who and then bumped into a few mates I ain't seen for ages. So all good.

Still fed up tho.

Did I mention I was going on tour soon. Hold on, yeah I did in an earlier post.

Guess I won't mention it again then. Actually fuck it! I'm going on tour again soon.

So there.

Ok, enough already.

Right, my mate S is coming over tomorrow for couple of days with his writing partner, so we're gonna make a few tunes and see what come out. It's usually pretty productive though, we'll just have to wait and see..

Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower and have a shave, coz I feel really bloody feral after the weekend.

Then I'm gonna cook some food.

Laters

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEEEZUS - what a winter/spring you are having - you managed to make my troubles look tiny by comparison.

So does your tour bring you anywhere near Nice?

Can't wait to read about your adventures on the road.

Expat in Nice

12:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Food is so overrated.

8:39 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dirty stop out :D Sounds like a good night x

4:19 pm  
Blogger Point Dexter said...

Dirty indeed...

3:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just found your blog. Entertaining read. I LLLLLLLLLLLIKE!

5:27 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I'm liking that mashup Tago Mago, likin it alot mate!

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home