Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oh my god... he's posted something!

Sooo. I'm in the house and my internet has ground to a halt (again!) So I guess I'll blog this post off-line and try to post it later. Joy of joys...

What's been happening? Well I split with Sweedy gwirl a couple of weeks ago and, to be honest, I've been as miserable as fukin sin ever since. It was kind of one of those:

Me: "Why are we breaking up?"

Her: "Don't know really?"

Me:" OK lets go down the pub and have the best day we've had together by far and then I'll say goodbye and walk away, and I'll never see you again"

The type of breakup that seems to happen from time to time which I thought I'd be Ok with... but I'm not.

In fact I'm Far from OK.

I'm plain fukin miserable truth be told.

It reminded me of the time I had to have my pet rabbit (snoopy) put down at the vet. Wasn't that bothered about ole Snoopy till that day, then it suddenly became the best wabbit on earth.

Fear of loss I guess, who knows?

I got really pissed up the other night and sent her a stupid text?? I've had to delete her number so I can't/won't play the dickhead ex game, which, the way I'm feeling, would most definitely be on the cards....

But hey, guess I'll live.

Life marches on.

Or is that time?

O bollocks, who gives a fuck!

I have a busy week ahead, I'll try and do more posting. Haven't been feeling it of late, but I'm sure I'll get back in mood.

Anyway

Superb fun (In a Stickman beat-em-up kid of way)

Laters

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so I've spent the last week at work reading the whole of this blog! I've reached the end..finally! Just felt I should mark getting to the last post with a comment. Re breaking up with your girl, I'm sorry. Such break ups mess with your head, hope you're doing ok.

9:33 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You've read it all, are you mad?

lol

9:37 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

OMG I've just managed to post a comment reply??

9:38 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

And another... fuck me it's Christmas!!!

9:39 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Woohoo!! I'm on a roll..

9:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mad..hmm..possibly. But this blog's been damn entertaining! Pretty gutted I've come to the end now, means i might have to do some real work now. Bugger.

9:48 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks, stay tuned tho as I have a summer of festival gigs and a tour coming up!

;0)

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody 'ell Guvnor! relationships are the quintessential definition of my fave word in the Queens english:

DODGEY


cheers and a "cup of sugar" from across the dirty pond!

5:26 am  
Blogger Matey_UK said...

hey mate sorry to hear about sweedy girl. No point in any advice really is there but hope you move on ok.

Baz

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ve tried to write before but my PC obviously won´t let me swear in someone else´s blog.
Still:
Oh.
Ajaj.
Fuck.

4:23 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Aww shit, i thought she was the one ! cheer up babes xxx

6:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home