Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hyde Park Pics


hydeparkstack
Originally uploaded by Doalch.
Ok Soooo , pics from Hyde Park ..

1. Big Stage ( fukin Big stage )
2. Big Stage 2
3. Our stage + Lighting desk
4. Our stage + FOH console
5. Mid Gig ( not my band though )
6. Monitor Desk
7 . Side view of stage ( again not my band )
8. On stage view
9. Around 2pm , behind FOH console ( not even busy yet !!! ) , and no , not my band ...

Honestly I will buy a better camera !!

5 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

You know miss sheriff sometimes I crave the simple life , this kind of lifestyle has it's own set of probs you know , i'm constantly fukin tired for one , I have a coke habit from all the partying ( although mine is pretty small compared to some of my mates ) plus I find it really difficult to hold down a relationship !! , but hey it's a shit load of fun ....

12:20 am  
Blogger Shelli said...

Still patiently waiting for a juicy picture of you! I might just start holding my breath and then you'll be forced to save my life.

yea.

I just might do that.

Warning you...

Shells xoxo
http://journals.aol.com/dazeychic/DayinthelifeofShelliP/

5:33 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Note to Shells : Are you turning blue yet then ??

9:14 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

she might be in need of that mouth to mouth reoxygenization/ressucitation thing.

10:36 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I would have thought so !!

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home