Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Umm !

Oh my god , we got shit faced yesterday , met up with a few friends ( who were still out from the night before ) at approx 1 pm and we finished drinking at 6 this morning ( I think ! )...

There was much carnage to behold ...

One of my mates decided it would be a good idea to sunbath in the pub beer garden , in just his Speedo's ( who the fuck wears Speedo's ? ) ..

He had his phone down the front of them so that he could make Trunk call's ( O dear ! ) ..

The evidence ...



You can't really see from this picture but the pub behind me is absolutely packed ...

We were getting some strange looks I can tell you , another of my mates was lying in the flower bed , and another had collapsed face down into a plate of fish pie ...

Someone had drawn a lovely Olympic celebration picture on the pub chalkboard soooo , we purchased our own chalk from the shop next door and added some lovely pictures of cat's , dogs , hens , space rockets and policecars which I think set off the olympic ring's quite nicely ..

The Pub owner thought differently and shouted at us !!

So we left and went on our merry way , sort of falling into the next available pub on route ..

Then when the time was right , we went clubbing , and that's all I can remember ..

I woke up in my own bed , so I guess I got home allright , haven't got a fukin clue how ?? ...

I'm actually amazed I don't have a hangover ..

Sooo got up , went for Sunday Lunch , had a pint , came home and read the Sunday Times ..

And that's about the size of that ...

Right , i'm off out to the Pub , to enjoy the rest of a beautiful summer's evening in London ..

See ya ...

Benny scale of fuckedness = 730

5 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

Some guys have all the fun...

I think that your body is just so used to and so bored by your way of life that it's just plain lazy to rebel by initiating painful hangovers and such.

Your Sunday habits are very old-man-in-a-rocking-chair-smoking-a-pipe though. ;)

9:22 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

"Some guys have all the fun " : it was half guys , half girls involved in the carnage , the chalkboard culprits were mainly girls !!

Sunday's are my me days , so I love to have Sunday Lunch and read the papers , I've been doing it for years now ..

:-)

2:29 am  
Blogger kyknoord said...

Hangover's coming, dude. As soon as it can get its shit together after the bender, it'll be all over the inside of your head.

6:24 am  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Ah, why can't I ever have this much fun? I'm envious and definitely a big fan of your blog and lifestyle.

Keep up both, I'll be back for more. ;)

1:41 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Dear Tara ( author , lover , experientiallist and all round naughty girl by the looks of it ) , sounds like you have enough fun as it is ..

Feel free pay me a visit anytime kidda !!

1:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home