Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 04, 2005

Bloody Monday's

Why do I feel so bloody pissed off today , I shouldn't , I don't have to work till Wed ( although I'll work on some stuff in the house ) , I have no debt's , I have money in the bank , a brand new G5 , I've just spent a lovely weekend with Little Mistress and yet I still feel in a sodden pissy mood ...

It wasn't a full moon last night , I haven't missed anyone's birthday , I didn't do anything wrong at the weekend , i'm not on Police bail , and yet I sit here feeling sorry for myself , for fuck's sake cheer the fuck up you moron ...

There really is something about Monday's that makes for a bad mood ...

That's why I don't work Monday's , I just keep out of people's way ...

I just feel like going back to bed !

Monday's a shit day ..

And the milks gone off ...

And I have Bacon , but have run out of bread ...

And I didn't do the dishes last night so the kitchen's a mess ...

And I've run out of shower gel ..

And fag's ..

And .... Oh bollocks to this ...

Russian Stalker e-mail of the day :

HI! I am in S.P.B now!HOW ARE YOU????????????????????????????????????WHY YOU do not write me ????????????????????????????VERY,VERY STRANGE!!!

Because I don't fukin want to OK pet lamb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Listening to : THE WHO ( The Who sells out ) , it's not helping though !!

Bugger !

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

you could still buy yourself a punching ball. Or go down to the streets to cheer people down.Oh, I should put that in the monday altering list.

2:29 pm  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I don't get it. Last night I fell in love all over again. Now, from nowhere, abject despair hangs in the air. Grey skies. Also out of fags. Seriously considering trying 'The Who Sell Out'. Nice blog.

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home