Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday niceness

Sooo: Sunday I was taken to a beautiful hotel by B for my birthday.

Lovely room, views of the river...awrfully posh.

Nice. Very very nice.

We chatted over a superb three course dinner and then relaxed in the bar getting pissed on expensive bottles of Barolo and Beaujolais-Villages.

All followed by many fine Hors d’Oeuvres de shag in the room till the wee hours.

I could get used to that.

+ she gave me a fukin superb North Face mountain jacket as a pressie . I'll never be cold on the streets of London ( or any other place for that matter ) again. It's gonna rock when it comes to touring again as it kinda splits into two more jackets for the summer.

B... you fukin rock honey x

The next morning, full English breakfast in bed.

Hotel operator: How would sir likes his eggs?

Me: Errr I dunno? Medium rare.

I think I was maybe still a bit pissed.

We prised ourselves away from the hotel at noon the next day, went back to B's and took the dogs out for a long walk.

Back to B's for a spot of chillaxin and a Thai curry I knocked up.

All in all I feel very relaxed from the whole experience.

Oh well, back to the real world.

Gonna do a spot of work with my mate N soon. Sooo Looking forward to it.

He's recently got himself a spot as an EAR ( Emerging Artist in Residence ) at the Royal Festival Hall, I'm gonna do some live record with him down there.

Seemingly every time the in-house guys have tried to record him, the finished mixes have sounded rubbish?

For somebody working at such a prestige venue that's just a bit pathetic?

I'd give my right arm to work there and if the work isn't up to scratch mate, whoever you are...I'm having your job.

End of.

N's work:



Top stuff indeed.

Destroy a website today.

Right, I need food.

laters

8 Comments:

Blogger Cind said...

By the sounds of it - a crackin' birthday all round, lovely hotel int it ;-}

12:52 am  
Blogger Lippy said...

OOoh that looks nice..
I need to book for the Toy Boy's birthday, was thinking Hotel Du Vin in Cambridge ...must ponder further.

And do some work to pay for it

11:12 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

That's a nice looking hotel that is

12:46 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Mr Cokehead!

3:00 pm  
Anonymous hostage said...

do you know if N the beatboxing flotist has worked with the prodigy before? They did a live thing on the radio a couple of years ago and the beats and flute sound very similar. It's fuckin' top stuff.

6:50 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, N works with the Prodigy.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Sounds good, happy birthday. You are definitely a 'kept' man!

8:47 pm  
Anonymous Debby said...

JOEL kestenbaum the son of Louis kestenbaum is a thief and fraud and fake..The ODA organization is one big Kick Back scam. The ODA in brooklyn williamsburg NY is a goverment funded over $42 million a year and louis Kestenbaum the father of Joel Kestenbaum the president of the ODA he gets back 20% percent of every $dollar that goes thru the ODA..its a scam scam STEALING FROM THE GOVERMENT MASSIVE THEFT

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home