Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 02, 2006

On the Tuxwagon!!

What's this?
Double click to enlarge.

20 Brownie points for the best guess!!


Friday, friday, friday...Friday!!

Sooo, Friday...I'm off to get measured up for a Tuxedo this afternoon (don't ask) and then I'm off down the club. I know it's gonna be rammed tonight as it's the start of the month and I've a feelin the contractor hasn't fixed the fukin aircon still ( haven't been down to check yet?) Sooo if they haven't and It's rammed it'll be like working in a sauna all fukin night! Joy of joy's..

Ok..

I'm gonna try and stay in this weekend. I'm really feeling the need to be on the wagon for a while and do some work instead. I have a full album of one if my own bands to mix indoors and I'd quite like to have at least half of it done by the start of next week. Plus I'm in one of those moods where I don't wanna go out and get fucked up, I just wanna eat some good food, detox and chill out for a while.

We'll see if it happens though?

I'm sure there's some willpower left in this brain somewhere? sat in a dark corner playing cards by itself.

Could do with a gwirl at times like this, instead of just a bunch of drug whoring fuck-buddies!!

Nevermind: you reap what you sow eh!!

Hmmm!

Alrighty!!

Right...shower, shave, coffee, food, travel, Tuxedo, club!


Oh dear! You've got some severe problems going on there kidda, you wanna have a word with your mum and get 'em fixed methinks??

Laters

10 Comments:

Blogger what's_my_line? said...

microscope image of cocaine?

2:11 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Nooo!!

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy - It's a map of the internet!

5:33 pm  
Blogger what's_my_line? said...

London city streets?

The epidemic path of a flesh eating virus released in a densely populated urban environment?

Tattoo left on yer bum after an alien abudction encounter? (Zorkian for "ET wuz here"

7:13 pm  
Blogger Cind said...

An Italian geezers arse hole or a French woman's muff.....sorry couldn't help myself ;-}

8:27 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

it's the plasticated image of a a human brain (male)


I'll spend my brownie points on two tickets to that posh summer ball you mentioned.

doom

1:00 am  
Blogger Angry_Bonobo said...

it's a (your) mole...

1:59 am  
Blogger Kitty Laverne said...

This is your brain on drugs?

2:40 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Nope, your all fukin rubbish!!

It's a topological view of the UK internet down to ISP router level!!

No shit, that's what it is!!

Kinda looks like a brain though, we're building an allmighty brain thinggy majig with all these internet connections and shit!!

4:30 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Actually anonymous was justa bout right..

Kinda missed that this morning

20 Brownie points to you!!

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home