Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fukin ouch ....

Sooo , where the fuck do I start , ok so i'm on the dancefloor on Sat night and I get this feeling like somebody has just hit me with a metal bar across my calf muscle's , fukin ouch !!! , so I turn around and there's this guy behind me , I put 2 and 2 together in fukin agony and strare this guy staight in the eyes , " if you have done what I think you have just done , i'm gonna fukin kill you man , you little fukin prick !!! , big time " ... This guy stares at me with a confused look ... Ok plan B , assess the situation , i'm in real pain here people ....

It turns out i've been dancing too hard and i've ripped my fukin calf muscle ... Jeez louise ...

So I go back to little Mistresses in a taxi , and forget all about it ..

I wake this morning , jump out of bed , and fukin collapse in fukin agony !!!!...

Sooo I spent the whole day in A&E with Little Mistress and the Sunday Papers ...

Outcome : I'm on fukin crutches , Little Mistress was an absolute darling for hanging out with me all day , I 'm falling for this girl , big time , she's an angel ...

I have to rest for the next three days ...

so i'm gonna be bored , so i'm gonna blog some stories ....

I'm still in pain !!

Shit man i've never had anything like that in my life , that really fukin hurt man !!!!

Good job I was sobber enough to realise it wasn't the kid behind me's fault , i would have fukin killed him , talk about fight or flight , that was a definite fight situation !!!!

Anyway , i am broken and need some time to be fixed !!!!

Sorry if my spellings bad , i'm on some pretty heavy duty painkillers ...

so i'm going to bed ..

Night ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I know where you are coming from, I had the same injury playing football. The adrenalin kicked in and I played for way too long...Crutches for a week
The Dr. in an effort to find the problem, put her hand in between the bone and muscle, I could have killed her if I had 2 good legs!!!
Then my boss takes me straight back to work! What the hell was that all about!

12:37 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep the bone muscle thing , that shit really hurts man !!!

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home