Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

B.O.R.E.D

Totally bored , still in a lot of pain , tripping out on heavy painkillers , bored ( did i already say that ) , not a happy bunny really ...

Never mind , been sat out front of the flat , it's beautiful in London today !!! , scorching hot , glad i'm not using the fukin tube ... Pheeewweee !!!

I posted some art that i knocked up yesterday as my pofile picture , just click to ( o you fukin know ) ...

This is gonna be the front page of my site when it's finished ...

Hope you like it ??

Note to self : Sort out that fukin Russian visa , ring the courier , like fukin now you prick !!

...........

Ok rang the courier , passport being picked up , visa all sorted out ...

God I could do with a P.A. this week , I really could ...

Note to self : Don't dance so long with little Mistress , I'm not as young as I once was , not that old come to think of it either !

I'm so fukin bored !!

Can't do anymore web design , all web designed out ..

Not in the mood to do music ...

Can't get to the the man , not on this fukin leg ...

Can't be bothered to blogg a story ..

O woe is little old me !!

Fuck it ...

Listenig to : Coldplay X&Y , I love this album , but Chris darling , please write some fukin decent fukin lyrics . " I/we rode on a tidal wave , I/we rode into outer space " , I mean come on mate, Jeez louise you can do better than that for fuck's sake ???
A five year old could write that ( if they could be arsed ) !! , listen to some Pink Floyd or do some drugs or shag fukin Gwyneth up the bum or something !! ... Your band is so close to being in the top 100 of all time , Just sort out the fukin banally retentive ( sic .. ) lyrics mate !!!

Turin Brakes new album ( jackinabox) is so fukin nice as well , now that kid can write .... " I'm only nine , and i'm already feeling the strain " , class ...
I wonder if that was written from experience , it's about ( i think ) , a dad who's just told his son that he is dying ... Epic stuff mate , first class !!!

Once again, apologies for any speelling or grammmor mistakeis , i'm on heavy painkilleries !!!

Gonna be bored in the fukin Sun ....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also lovin' the new Turin Brakes "i'm gonna leave the city, i'm gonna set sail, woooooooooo!"

1:03 am  
Blogger Catullus said...

Heh, heh. Very clever post indeed. You are a very spontaneous writer. Brilliant.

Is there Taco Bell in London? If so... YOU deserve a Chalupa.

7:43 am  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

how is it that other brits dont literate the accent as well as you do...good writer indeed.

8:26 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Because I spent three wonderful years with an American Beauty , thats how ( plus a few other sources ) I learned how to expound ( expound ? , is that a word , it fukin is now !! ) , my English form ... Fukin A ...

Plus she was a great shag !!

And she had nice tits !!!

And a tight ... Ok stop right there ...

enough already ...

1:46 am  
Blogger Mel said...

You are great!

10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anon Ron said...

You like Coldplay? You should check out this post:

http://marginal-utility.blogspot.com
/2005/06/stop-coldplay.html

11:54 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep !! , I know Coldplay can be drab and boring , but hey , they outsell the worlds best fukin music producers ...

Fact ..

I think there's something in that statement !!

4:17 am  
Anonymous christy said...

its like sumthin i would see in a movie! very interesting!

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home